‘It’s about empowering yourself, empowering other women, sharing those stories, and making people feel like they are not alone.’
The INSPIRE US! “Women Entrepreneurs in Action” consortium of partners, invites young female active or would-be entrepreneurs, between the ages of 25-40 years old, to express their interest in participating in the online training programme in the framework of the EU funded project INSPIRE US! (http://inspireus.eu/)
Why would you want to consider this free online course?
- Discover unique knowledge stemming from real entrepreneurs, all in a complete digital & free training
- Meet other women entrepreneurs across the EU and learn from their inspiring stories
- Learn how you can harness your female energy, in order to be more productive, focused and with less fear
- Grasp the basics of entrepreneurship, which will help you actually start your business
The participants will attend the online training course between May-July 2020. Through the support of a local mentor they will be guided through the online platform.
The online training will be available in the following EU countries:
The goal of the INSPIREUS! online training programme is to empower young women with skills and knowledge, in order to enhance their motivation towards strengthening their entrepreneurial stamina.
Since female entrepreneurship is an area which needs definitely more action than words, 30 female young entrepreneurs will have this unique opportunity to be trained on the following areas:
- Role models
- Key business skills (finance, business planning)
- Access to finance
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Growing Emotional Intelligence
- Access to market
If you think you are the ideal female entrepreneur to participate in this training programme then you can fill in the application form here: https://forms.gle/efrMW9s9WUJetkww8 by the 22nd of May, 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you!